My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A bit of minis today

Not a lot....but at least it is something! I made this wall to enclose the staircase in the Bellingham last weekend. I put one coat of stain on the doors and vertical boards today. I may have to restain some to make it all match. Funnny how stain doesn't cover everything the same. I plan on putting stucco between the boards and painting it off white. I think that will work out well. I really don't want to change out the wallpaper on the other walls. I think I am going to like this. Plus it will take care of putting spindles on the steps. lol. I wanted to do something different. Well anyway, back to staining woodwork. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa