My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 30, 2011

Reality shot by Mockingbirdhill Cottage

Photobucket This is a post that Claudia does each thursday and she invites people to join in. Each of us has a place in our homes that aren't perfect (some like me that are almost all over their homes!). Places like tables with bills, magazines etc. Places that aren't perfect. We have all seen the perfect shots of peoples homes, now let's see the imperfect! Please join Claudia on her blog and let's see what areas of our homes we can find to show disorder. Life's reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa