My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What a difference a day makes!

Stepped outside and there is definitely a chill in the air. I have vacation is 2 weeks and looking at the perennial flowers it looks like I will be starting to cut them back. Kind of sad to see. Not looking forward to winter at all. Trees are also starting to turn. Maples most of all. Our ash tree has lost some leaves also. Again...not ready for this.
I stained some baseboards yesterday. Mini ones. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to put it in the house. I had to order more. But as I still have a couple of rooms to paper and put flooring in I can wait for it to arrive. I also finished the wall to enclose the staircase. Trust me, it does look better in person! The "stucco" part is more of a off white, not the yellow color in the picture. I still have to put knobs on the doors. I wallpapered the otherside to match the wallpaper in the room. I want to make a curtain for the door before I put the wall in.
Not much else happening around here. Which can be a good thing. lol.
Have a great day, hugs Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa