My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dollhouse

I really do need to work on this again. I have good intentions.... But something always seems to come up. For some reason this one is baffling me. I like it so far. But I can't seem to be able to decide on who Aunt Gertie should be. Widow lady that takes in boarders, Older couple living out theior lives in the home they raised the kids in, etc. As you can see I still have a lot to do. Mostly in trim work. You can also see that A. Gertie does not look happy about how long it is taking me to finish her house. She also has to be so uncomfortable with her knees ent the wrong way to get her to sit in the chair. They never seem to make dolls that sit right. :(  Please give me a virtual kick in the backside! Hugs, Teresa

2 comments:

  1. How about a widow lady - then you can have a ton of misc items in the attic area for display

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a recent bru-ha-ha on my blog about dolls... so I get what you mean!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa