My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2012

It was actually sunny the other day!!! Forecasting freezing drizzle today. Yuck! This is Murphy's favorite spot on sunny afternoons. Murphy does look very comfortable. He is 10 and I think this feels so good on his joints. It has been so mild this winter that winter seems to e going pretty fast. But we do have to get through February yet. The Farmers Almanac is predicting a lot of snow for Feb. This week is suppose to be in the 30's again, which is very unusual for January here in Wisconsin. But I for one am not complaining! Have a great Sunday everyone. Hugs, Teresa

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! I am a little older than 10 - and the warmth feels good on my joints too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murphy looks so soft and sweet, I want to reach right in there and pet him, sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look quite content there! Is he a cocker spaniel?
    My first dog was a black cocker spaniel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a private message about this, it really touched me. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa