My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 9, 2012

Too beautiful to stay in today

So we walked amongst the ducks...
These bright orange feet crack me up! God has a humorous side!
Of course the orange feet go well with the bright green head. Can you say fashion statement!
The ducks fly away..
The geese ice skate....
and the ducks fly in.
Even in winter the sun brings out the colors!
The bright red dogwood is so pretty against this fence!
Another bridge...just interesting.
As the goose points out, the day away is ending.
Old duck sciff. Never know what you are going to find exploring!
LIFE IS SO GOOD
Hugs, Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa