My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Can anyone translate this from French to English?


Merci vous tous pour vos si gentils vous ux, cela m'a fait un immense plaiser. Vous etes une 'equipe tre's dou'ee et professionnelle et vous me manquez de'jia. Bonne Chance a' l'avenic! 

Our boss was tranferred to California and left us this message. I can't make the little symbol ever the word etes (^)  I hope I got the spelling  of all the words right as he doesn't have the clearest writing. I tried to put this on a translater on the web and some of the word came back the same. "avenic, de'jia, dou'ee, voe, ux.
Thank you for your help in advance.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, my school girl french is far from adequate. I think he is saying how much he enjoyed working with you all, and wishing you good luck in the future. Many of the finer subtleties are lost on me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he told you to pick up some Chinese food...well maybe not...

    Wow, and here I though my school french was better then that, but then again I had great faith in the Google translation also...

    What's a gentils?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I translated also on web and the main message I read is that he misses his team of professionals and it was a pleasure to work with you all and wishes you much success!
    Don't sweat the small stuff. How did you feel working with this boss?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just don't have a clue. I was pretty sure I commented on this before but MAYBE it got lost in bloggie-comment-land.

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment ON BEING GOOD ENOUGH. Life is so challenging at times but truthfully...I'm just so happy I'm alive and healthy.

    Blessings friend. I love the passion you hold for all you do. Soooo inspiring!

    Hugs~R

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa