My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Waiting for dad...

So tired!
Do I hear him?
False alarm
For real this time!
HERE HE IS!
THE END
Story by Tanner the Pembroke Corgi. Not many words. You have to watch those ears. Or as my humans put it, my sattalight dishes.

It actually let me post pictures on the first try today!!!
I haven't been around for the last month. Heart wasn't in it. Losing Murphy was so hard ( our English Cocker) . But we are moving on with our lives. We contacted a friend/breeder of EC's and she is going to breed a female in late March/early April. That means that we should have a new puppy around July or August! Seems like a long time to wait, but it will go fast. Of course this will NEVER replace Murphy in our hearts. He was very special. This may seem fast as he has only been gone for one month, but by the time the puppy is ready to leave mom we will be ready. The love Murphy gave us will be passed on. Hard to expalin but I think Murphy would approve.
Freezing rain predicted for tomorrow. YUCK. We have had a lot of snow latley. I don't have to work so maybe I will actually get something done. Sometimes not being able to get out helps! lol. Jeff has to work though. So it will be quiet here. Maybe I will even get crafty!
I hope everyone has a great Sunday. Hug, Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Maybe a new puppy will be Murphy's gift to you. Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, I am so sorry that you had to go through the heartache of losing a fur baby....

    It's never easy...and they always have a piece of your heart with them.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa