My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Now tell me....


Hi mom! Do you notice me laying here next to you?

 I am getting tired of watching you take pictures with that new camera! You and your new toy. I think I have been replaced! 

I really, really mean it....PAY ATTENTION TO ME! ...or I am going to cry!
I am having way to much fun with this new camera. My old camera was a dinasour compared to this one. It is rated as being the closest to an SLR that you can get. 50X zoom really will help me when I am taking pictures of birds and things in the distance. I am so happy with it and I have only had it since monday. I still have al lot to learn about aperture. and all the other things that I can do to challenge myself in photography. So far I haven't used the auto setting. This Sat. I want to go to a kite flying event (if it doesn't rain) and try some new ways to use the camera.
Any one else get so excited about new things? But it did take me a long time to get a better camera. Hugs, Teresa
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Look at those beautiful brown eyes, such a sweetie. Glad you are having fun.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa