My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 1, 2013

too nice to stay in today...


Our wise old wizard reads while sitting in his garden.

I went to the sanctuary today and saw geese of all sizes. Little tiny ones... 

Medium sized ones...

And big ones!
 

There were so many around.

And then there was this guy (girl?) I seem to find these so interesting this year. They look so ungainly...but in the air they are so cool to see. So huge, ut so graceful!
 

Now you wouldn't think that a bee would be able to get off the ground with this much pollen on his legs! It must be heavy at this point.

Last but not least a picture of my John Kelsey (left) and my William Baffin ( right) roses. They did fantastic this year. My Kelsey does beautifully when in bloom, but struggles when out of bloom. It sure doesn't look as robust and healthy as W. Baffin.
I put all the people who went over to Bloglovin ( is that the right spelling?) into my favorites and going into my e-mail as I don't want to miss anyone. Who knows what July 1st will bring.
Have a GREAT week everyone. Hugs, Teresa
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love the geese - and your roses are spectacular! Wow and double wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures today, I love the different sized geese and your flowers are spectacular.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get my butt in gear and get outside myself. I lost my William Baffin rose over the winter. Yours is gorgeous- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's July 1st, and we are all here, lol...

    Hope all is well with you.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve your roses!!! and the geese babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I was on Blogger and still am, how does bloglovin affect me??/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa