My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 21, 2014

Having trouble uploading pictures!

I really wanted to show you some of the pictures I took at the Pow Wow a couple of weekends ago. But am not having any luck at all. I tried uploading right from Picassa but got an error message. Also tried one at a time on here but not much more luck. Guess I will try again another time.

I was able to get this one in. It is one of my favorites! I love the look of pride on her face. Plus the happiness of the girls.

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you can load more. Love that look of pride - and the happiness is almost palpable.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa