My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Here is a laugh for you. Stress reliever for you.

Just a fast post before I head off to work. My birthday started off great. Chasing the dog around the yard (in my bathrobe, in the snow) to get a bird out of her mouth. Bird was fine! Dropped a dinner plate on the floor, Correl, so you know how those shatter! Then I dropped a whole cookie sheet of pretzel, toffee covered in chocolate upside down on the floor. Guess I won't be serving those for Thanksgiving! LOL! I hope I gave everyone a laugh for the day. If anyone is stressed over the holiday and getting everything done here is something to take the edge off! Hugs, Teresa
Now off to work I go.

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday - and I hope the rest of it calmed down.
    And happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It did calm down! It was quite funny after it was done with. Kind a comedy. Had to see the humor or I would have been in tears! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your dog knew it too...she was just trying to give you a bird for you birthday! LOL
    I am sure you know about the 5 second rule with dropped food. I wouldn't serve them to others...but...oh uh...no...I wouldn't eat...I mean...anyway enjoy your Thanksgiving. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We did. 21 people over. The dogs are pooped. Us also. Now to gear up to do it all for Christmas. Plus 2-3 more people!

      Delete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Teresa.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, We did have a good day. I bet you did also. It's been a long time since we have had a young one LB's age in the house. Looks like it may be awhile longer.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa